Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja General Superintendent GBC Production Papua Oktober 2018 di Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold. Salam Sejahtera buat kawan-kawan yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Semoga tidak menyerah untuk mencari pekerjaan yang pas dengan ijazah Anda. Memang seringkali mencari pekerjaan yang pas sangatlah tidak gampang di tahun 2018 ini. Pada kesempatan ini admin akan memberikan info Lowongan Kerja General Superintendent GBC Production Papua Oktober 2018 di Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold. Berikut ini informasi lebih detail mengenai Lowongan Kerja General Superintendent GBC Production Papua Oktober 2018 Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold.
Lowongan Kerja General Superintendent GBC Production Papua Oktober 2018 Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold
Berikut ini adalah kualifikasi yang harus Anda penuhi untuk mendaftar Lowongan Kerja General Superintendent GBC Production Papua Oktober 2018 Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold yang dibuka pada bulan Oktober 2018 ini:
Direct and control the production preparedness, production activity to include rail haulage, MineGem/MineStar Mucking, secondary breaking, and ensure optimization of resources (i.e. equipment, manpower) in order to achieve the determined production targets in a safe and efficient manner within the allocated budget and in compliance with Company’s policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
1. Direct, communicate, and control Company’s safety, health and environmental policies and procedure implementation, to include conducting safety meetings, in order to promote subordinate’s awareness of safety and environmental issues especially while working in an Underground environment.
2. Plan and control manpower, equipment, and cost resources to achieve production and environmental targets within company standards.
3. Lead and supervise rail operations on the Haulage Level.
4. Lead and supervise wet muck production activities to include MineGem and MineStar implementation and remote equipment coordination to ensure they are executed in a safe and efficient manner and ensure the targets are achieved and in compliance with the determined plan from the Underground Engineering Department.
5. Develop, in coordination with Engineering, short and long-term work plan, periodically review and evaluate work plan to meet operational needs of PTFI.
6. Investigate and improve wet muck productivity to reach division goals including effective working hours, reporting, and effective supervision within the GBC Mine’s MineGem and MineStar systems to determine best practices.
7. Use MineGem / MineStar systems and protocols to ensure draw compliance at wet muck area is at a minimum of 70% DP compliance.
8. Use MineStar and MineSite technology included automation system for rock breaker and chute that will help future operation in the expansion mines.
9. Translate work plan, provide guidance, and constructive feedback to operation team to develop and improve productivity.
10. Improve business practices of the Department’s by developing and implementing programs designed to improve operation work system and efficiency and effectiveness of resources utilization.
11. Manage and control communication or information transfer throughout the GBC Mine organization to ensure smooth operations. Establish and maintain relationships with other Department within the Underground Division and PTFI as a whole to ensure smooth operations.
12. Direct, perform, and control all manpower matter within the GBC Production department (including performance evaluation, people development, HR-IR issues, etc.) to improve their productivity and performance quality to a higher level of competency required by the Division.
13. Provide assistance to the Deputy Technical Manager to ensure that government regulation on mine operation (KEPMEN 555K) is implemented underground.
14. Ensure creation of safety awareness, implementation of safety and health programs and safety is adhered to by all employees and contractors for a safe work place and compliance with company safety and health regulation.
15. Develop human resources through discipline, training, and counseling for improved skills, to work in teams including ability to work with local workforce and able to adapt working in a remote location to meet and exceed set standards.
16. Develop front line supervisors to be effective supervisor through counseling, delegation and improving supervisory skills in order to increase employee morale and improve productivity.
Bachelor’s degree (S1) in Mine Engineering with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Mine Operation and Engineering.
Work experience in a large Block Cave mining operation.
Proven experience in directing and team building large groups of employees.
High awareness of Safety.
Ability to review and understand equipment, maintenance, manpower allocation and material needed to optimize the operations activity.
Ability to work in a culturally diversified workforce.
Basic level of the Indonesian language in understanding and oral (preferable but not essential).
Copper Overseas Service Company ("COSCO") promotes a drug/ alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per applicable Company Standards
COSCO has reviewed the jobs at its various office and operating sites and determined that many of these jobs include tasks or duties that could affect the safety or health of the employees performing these tasks or others. Accordingly, the Company has designated the following positions as safety-sensitive:
Positions within COSCO which are held by employees who receive Safety Training; or
Positions within COSCO which are held by employees who operate equipment or motor vehicles in furtherance of performing their COSCO job duties, including operating motor vehicles while on Company business or travel (for this purpose “motor vehicles” includes Company owned or leased motor vehicles and personal motor vehicles used by employees in furtherance of Company business or while on Company travel)
Benefits: Begin first day of employment
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Relocation assistance/Ex-Pat incentives
COSCO is an equal opportunity employer
Hanya pendaftar yang memenuhi ketentuan di atas yang akan dipanggil untuk melakukan interview. Untuk itu jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi calon karyawan Lowongan Kerja General Superintendent GBC Production Papua Oktober 2018 Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold di atas, silahkan kirimkan lamaran Anda sebelum lowongan ditutup.
Demikian info Lowongan Kerja General Superintendent GBC Production Papua Oktober 2018 Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold yang dapat kami sampaikan. Semoga info lowongan kerja hari ini membantu Anda sekalian yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Jika Info lowongan kerja di atas tidak sesuai dengan pendidikan Anda, tidak ada salahnya untuk membaca info lowongan kerja lainnya di bawah ini. Akhir kata kami ucapkan kam sia sudah mengunjungi website ini, jangan lupa untuk membagikan info bermanfaat ini melalui social media. Selamat mencari kerja dan berkarya!
Jika kamu berminat mendaftar Lowongan Kerja General Superintendent GBC Production Papua Oktober 2018 Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold, segera siapkan berkas dan dokumen yang diminta untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja General Superintendent GBC Production Papua Oktober 2018 Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold tersebut. Silakan klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran" di bawah ini.