Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja Monitoring amp Evaluation Manager Papua Januari 2017 di Cardno. Selamat Sore untuk sobat yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Semoga tidak menyerah untuk mencari pekerjaan yang sesuai dengan minat Anda. Memang kadangkala mencari pekerjaan yang cocok sangatlah sulit di tahun 2017 ini. Pada kesempatan ini admin akan memberikan informasi Lowongan Kerja Monitoring amp Evaluation Manager Papua Januari 2017 di Cardno. Berikut ini informasi lebih detail mengenai Lowongan Kerja Monitoring amp Evaluation Manager Papua Januari 2017 Cardno.
Lowongan Kerja Monitoring amp Evaluation Manager Papua Januari 2017 Cardno
Berikut ini adalah kriteria yang harus Anda penuhi untuk memenuhi Lowongan Kerja Monitoring amp Evaluation Manager Papua Januari 2017 Cardno yang dibuka pada bulan Januari 2017 ini:
Cardno is seeking an M&E Manager to manage the collection, recording, analysis, and reporting of all significant data and information related to the p
Cardno's proposed Inclusive Workforce Development Project in Papua provides access to information about employment and training opportunities for indigenous Papuans through Employment Preparation Centers, and provides work-readiness training modules developed in conjunction with the public and private sectors to meet employer demand. The initial pilot will focus on developing two EPCs that will focus on access to information, provision of demand-driven training, and government capacity-building.
Cardno is seeking an M&E Manager to manage the collection, recording, analysis, and reporting of all significant data and information related to the project, both quantitative and qualitative, collected in real time as activities are implemented, and periodically through benchmarking and other surveys. This includes the maintenance of well-organized and up-to-date databases on all project stakeholders and all distinct project activities and their results. The position is responsible for designing and implementing procedures for the collection of high-quality data for all program Performance Management Indicators. The position works closely with Private Sector Engagement and EPC Managers to ensure that tracking information on the activities for which they are responsible is up to date for periodic and real time reporting to USAID. The M&E Manager maintains organized procedures and information to clearly justify any attribution of targeted results to project activities. For comprehensive and accurate information, the position must also organize effective data collection by program beneficiaries and implementing partners. The position is also responsible for project knowledge management.
• Organize tasks and responsibilities in collecting information required for all Performance Management Indicators
• Manage the collection of all quantitative and qualitative data required for tracking the PMIs and all other measures useful in reporting Project progress
• Manage Newdea, Project Management and M&E software, where all relevant measurable information on activities, stakeholders, and results will be recorded
• Ensure that Newdea is constantly maintained and up to date, and that Project Sub-Purpose staff overseeing activities carry out their responsibilities in recording information in Newdea
• Produce tracking data reports for required USAID Quarterly, and Final Reports
• Organize and manage periodic (minimum annual) surveys of beneficiary firms to record baseline and progress information, and other surveys to help establish attribution
• Ensure all training information is input into TrainNet on a monthly basis
• Provide training to implementing partners to enable them to properly report data, and to build sustainable monitoring and evaluation capacities
• Supervise knowledge management, maintaining files on Project technical documents, and ensuring appropriate submission to the DEC database.
• Provide assistance to other project activities as needed.
• Relevant Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years professional experience in monitoring and evaluation
• Expertise in information management software
• Experience in managing USAID project Performance Management Plans
• Experience in team working environments with ability to motivate needed action of staff associates
• Knowledge of USAID strategic goals for Indonesia and their operating methodologies
• Ability to use Access, and knowledge of GIS software a plus
• Strong conceptual and communications skills in verbal presentations and writing, in both local languages and in English.
The position is open to Indonesian nationals or permanent residents who have authority to live and work in Indonesia.
This program represents a challenging, fast-paced work environment that demands initiative, flexibility and a willingness to travel for certain aforementioned positions. In return, Cardno offers the right candidate a competitive package and an exciting job that rewards creative and innovative thinking. Please note that the rate of pay will be based on previous salary and local labour standards.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Successful applicants may be required to provide a police clearance certificate.
Equal Opportunity statement for US based applicants
Cardno has a long standing policy of Equal Opportunity in employment. Our practice is to fill positions by selecting applicants who can perform the work in a competent and professional manner. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. At any time, if you need an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at
. To learn more about Cardno’s commitment to equal opportunity please view these links:
EEO is the Law link
Pay Transparency Policy
Hanya pelamar yang memenuhi syarat di atas yang akan dipanggil untuk melakukan tes lanjutan. Untuk itu jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi pelamar Lowongan Kerja Monitoring amp Evaluation Manager Papua Januari 2017 Cardno di atas, silahkan kirimkan lamaran Anda sebelum lowongan ditutup.
Demikian info Lowongan Kerja Monitoring amp Evaluation Manager Papua Januari 2017 Cardno yang dapat kami sampaikan. Semoga info lowongan kerja hari ini membantu Anda sekalian yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Jika Info lowongan kerja di atas tidak cocok dengan spesialisasi Anda, tidak ada salahnya untuk membaca info lowongan kerja lainnya di bawah ini. Akhir kata kami ucapkan thank you sudah mengunjungi website ini, jangan lupa untuk membagikan info bermanfaat ini melalui social media. Selamat mencari kerja dan berkarya!
Jika sahabat tertarik mendaftar Lowongan Kerja Monitoring amp Evaluation Manager Papua Januari 2017 Cardno, segera siapkan berkas dan dokumen yang diminta untuk mendaftar Lowongan Kerja Monitoring amp Evaluation Manager Papua Januari 2017 Cardno tersebut. Silakan klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran" di bawah ini.