Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja SrMgr Sales I Medan Agustus 2017 di Marriott International, Inc. Selamat Pagi bagi pengunjung setia yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Semoga tidak berhenti untuk mencari pekerjaan yang cocok dengan impian Anda. Memang kadang mencari pekerjaan yang pas sangatlah sulit di tahun 2017 ini. Pada kesempatan ini admin akan memberikan informasi Lowongan Kerja SrMgr Sales I Medan Agustus 2017 di Marriott International, Inc. Berikut ini info lebih detail mengenai Lowongan Kerja SrMgr Sales I Medan Agustus 2017 Marriott International, Inc.
Lowongan Kerja SrMgr Sales I Medan Agustus 2017 Marriott International, Inc
Berikut ini adalah kualifikasi yang harus Anda penuhi untuk mengisi Lowongan Kerja SrMgr Sales I Medan Agustus 2017 Marriott International, Inc yang dibuka pada 7 bulan yang lalu ini:
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 70 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.
Responsible for proactively soliciting and managing large group/catering related opportunities with significant revenue potential. Manages group/catering opportunities not handled by an Event Booking Center (EBC). Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Responsible for driving customer/guest loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer/guest experience. Provides service to customers in order to grow the account on behalf of the company.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
• Targets group/catering accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
• Partners with group/catering counterpart to effectively manage the business opportunity.
• Responds to incoming group/catering opportunities for the property that are outside parameters of the .
• Handles all opportunities if property does not participate in an EBC.
• Identifies, qualifies and solicits new group/catering business to achieve personal and each property’s revenue goals.
• Focuses efforts on group/catering accounts with significant potential sales revenue.
• Develops effective group/catering sales plans and actions.
• Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
• Maximizes revenue by upselling packages and creative food and beverage.
• Understands the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Closes the best opportunities for each property based on market conditions and individual property needs.
• Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Handles complex business with significant revenue potential as well as significant customer expectations.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for group/catering sales opportunities.
• Supports brand’s Service and Relationship Strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Provides excellent customer service in order to grow share of the account.
• Executes brand’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
• Executes and supports the business Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
• Participates in and practices daily service basics of the brand.
• Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
• Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the property and brand.
• Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program/event.
Building Successful Relationships
• Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels (e.g., , Market Sales, Strategic Accounts) to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Uses sales resources and administrative/support staff.
• Utilizes intranet for resources and information.
• Conducts site inspections.
• Creates contracts as required.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Hanya pelamar yang memenuhi ketentuan di atas yang akan dipanggil untuk melakukan tahapan tes. Untuk itu jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi peserta Lowongan Kerja SrMgr Sales I Medan Agustus 2017 Marriott International, Inc di atas, silahkan kirimkan lamaran Anda sebelum lowongan expired.
Demikian kabar Lowongan Kerja SrMgr Sales I Medan Agustus 2017 Marriott International, Inc yang dapat kami sampaikan. Semoga info lowongan kerja hari ini membantu Anda sekalian yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Jika Info lowongan kerja di atas tidak sesuai dengan kualifikasi Anda, tidak ada salahnya untuk membaca informasi lowongan kerja lainnya di bawah ini. Akhir kata kami ucapkan kam sia sudah mengunjungi website ini, jangan lupa untuk membagikan informasi bermanfaat ini melalui social media. Selamat mencari kerja dan berkarya!
Jika sahabat berminat mendaftar Lowongan Kerja SrMgr Sales I Medan Agustus 2017 Marriott International, Inc, segera siapkan berkas dan dokumen yang dipersyaratkan untuk mendaftar Lowongan Kerja SrMgr Sales I Medan Agustus 2017 Marriott International, Inc tersebut. Silakan klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran" di bawah ini.