Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja Asst Mgr Guest Relations Medan Desember 2017 di Marriott International, Inc. Salam Sejahtera bagi sahabat yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Semoga tidak menyerah untuk mencari pekerjaan yang pas dengan keinginan Anda. Memang kadangkala mencari pekerjaan yang sesuai sangatlah tidak mudah di tahun 2017 ini. Pada kesempatan ini admin akan memberikan informasi Lowongan Kerja Asst Mgr Guest Relations Medan Desember 2017 di Marriott International, Inc. Berikut ini informasi lebih rinci mengenai Lowongan Kerja Asst Mgr Guest Relations Medan Desember 2017 Marriott International, Inc.
Lowongan Kerja Asst Mgr Guest Relations Medan Desember 2017 Marriott International, Inc
Berikut ini adalah kriteria yang harus Anda penuhi untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja Asst Mgr Guest Relations Medan Desember 2017 Marriott International, Inc yang dibuka pada 11 bulan yang lalu ini:
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 70 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.
Supports all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby. Supports the tracking and resolution of service issues.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 1 year experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Guest Services and Front Desk Operations
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Supervises and manages employees. Understanding employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
Maintaining Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Supports handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Assists with energy conservation efforts by monitoring compliance during property tours.
Supporting Projects and Policies Related to Guest Experience and Safety
• Supports implementation of the customer recognition/service program, communicating and ensuring the process.
• Supports regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security, and maintenance.
• Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily basis.
• Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
• Understands and can implement all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
• Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
Ensuring and Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Intervenes in any guest/employee situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and employee well being is preserved.
• Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
• Maintains high visibility in public areas during peak times.
• Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
• Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Records guest issues in the guest response tracking system.
• Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
• Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of employee team members with the appropriate skills.
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Informs and/or updating the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
• Communicates any variations to the established norms to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
• Participates as needed in the investigation of employee and guest accidents.
• Performs Front Desk duties in high demand times.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Hanya kandidat yang memenuhi ketentuan di atas yang akan dipanggil untuk melakukan tes selanjutnya. Untuk itu jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi pelamar Lowongan Kerja Asst Mgr Guest Relations Medan Desember 2017 Marriott International, Inc di atas, silahkan kirimkan lamaran Anda sebelum closing date.
Demikian informasi Lowongan Kerja Asst Mgr Guest Relations Medan Desember 2017 Marriott International, Inc yang dapat kami sampaikan. Semoga informasi lowongan kerja hari ini membantu Anda sekalian yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Jika Info lowongan kerja di atas tidak sesuai dengan keinginan Anda, tidak ada salahnya untuk membaca informasi lowongan kerja lainnya di bawah ini. Akhir kata kami ucapkan thank you sudah mengunjungi website ini, jangan lupa untuk membagikan informasi bermanfaat ini melalui twitter. Selamat mencari kerja dan berkarya!
Jika sahabat berminat mendaftar Lowongan Kerja Asst Mgr Guest Relations Medan Desember 2017 Marriott International, Inc, segera siapkan berkas lamaran dan dokumen yang dipersyaratkan untuk mendaftar Lowongan Kerja Asst Mgr Guest Relations Medan Desember 2017 Marriott International, Inc tersebut. Silakan klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran" di bawah ini.