Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja Team Leader Inclusive Workforce Development Papua Job Description Papua Januari 2017 di Cardno. Salam Sejahtera untuk sobat yang sedang membutuhkan pekerjaan. Semoga tidak nyerah untuk mencari pekerjaan yang cocok dengan minat Anda. Memang terkadang mencari pekerjaan yang pas sangatlah tidak mudah di tahun 2017 ini. Pada kesempatan ini admin akan memberikan info Lowongan Kerja Team Leader Inclusive Workforce Development Papua Job Description Papua Januari 2017 di Cardno. Berikut ini informasi lebih rinci mengenai Lowongan Kerja Team Leader Inclusive Workforce Development Papua Job Description Papua Januari 2017 Cardno.
Lowongan Kerja Team Leader Inclusive Workforce Development Papua Job Description Papua Januari 2017 Cardno
Berikut ini adalah persyaratan yang harus Anda penuhi untuk mengajukan lamaran Lowongan Kerja Team Leader Inclusive Workforce Development Papua Job Description Papua Januari 2017 Cardno yang dibuka pada 27 days ago ini:
Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd (Cardno) is seeking a Team Leader (TL) with expertise in Workforce Development
Job Key Responsibilities
Team Leader - Inclusive Workforce Development - Papua
Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd (Cardno) is seeking a Team Leader (TL) with expertise in Workforce Development to support a proposed Inclusive Workforce Development Project in Papua to provide access to information about employment and training opportunities for indigenous Papuans through Employment Preparation Centers, which also provides work-readiness training modules developed in conjunction with the public and private sectors to meet employer demand. The initial pilot will focus on developing two EPCs that will focus on access to information, provision of demand-driven training, and government capacity-building.
TL will be responsible for assuring that all assistance provided is technically sound and appropriate for the needs to be addressed and for adequately managing and supervising the work of all organizations and individuals engaged under the project. Additionally, the TL will be expected to play a leading and substantive role in developing and implementing all activities; s/he shall be the lead person for Cardno in liaising with the donor staff, institutions, and client country partners to exchange information and develop professional relationships.
The TL should have strategic vision, leadership qualities, technical expertise, professional reputation, management experience, and interpersonal skills to fulfill the diverse managerial requirements of the project. The TL will manage the technical and operational team, ensuring coordination of goals and efforts across the entire project effort.
• Oversee the completion of all technical requirements, including project results and deliverables, in M&E systems, capacity building, and community collaboration;
• Serve as technical expert on workforce development training, including collaboration with business and industry in support of labor market needs;
• Ensure quality oversight of all services provided by the program
• Build and maintain productive working relationships with USAID, project partners, and key stakeholders. Serve as the primary liaison among all project stakeholders.
• Manage the project's operational, financial, and administrative priorities; direct the planning and budgeting processes.
• With staff and partners, translate project goals and objectives into implementable strategies and plans. Oversee the preparation of quarterly and final pilot activity reports, M&E reports, and other deliverables, as specified in the agreement.
• Represent the project at high-level meetings, conferences, and other fora.
• Guide team members to fulfill the project's strategic goals and objectives.
• 10+ years of experience implementing and managing donor-funded projects (such as USAID and DFID) in Workforce Development, Private Sector Growth, Higher Education, Capacity Building, Economic Growth or any related field.
• Solid background in assessing training needs, technical skills gaps, developing and overseeing training/educational programs, and engaging the private sector.
• Experience working with or in the private sector, with a goal of growing businesses and employment opportunities.
• Experience initiating public-private partnerships for developing curriculum, supporting and overseeing entrepreneurial initiatives, youth and women/gender capacity building.
• Ability to establish successful collaborative working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, including private sector, government, local organization, other donors and the media.
• Prior experience in Papua, a plus.
• Master's degree is required. MBA, Economics or other relevant degrees.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills required. Fluency in English and Bahasa.
The position is open to Indonesian nationals or permanent residents who have authority to live and work in Indonesia.
This program represents a challenging, fast-paced work environment that demands initiative, flexibility and a willingness to travel for certain aforementioned positions. In return, Cardno offers the right candidate a competitive package and an exciting job that rewards creative and innovative thinking. Please note that the rate of pay will be based on previous salary and local labour standards.
To apply please submit your CV and a brief cover letter in English at http://www.cardno.com/en-au/Careers/Pages/2554097.aspx
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Successful applicants may be required to provide a police clearance certificate.
Equal Opportunity statement for US based applicants
Cardno has a long standing policy of Equal Opportunity in employment. Our practice is to fill positions by selecting applicants who can perform the work in a competent and professional manner. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. At any time, if you need an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at
. To learn more about Cardno’s commitment to equal opportunity please view these links:
EEO is the Law link
Pay Transparency Policy
Hanya pelamar yang memenuhi ketentuan di atas yang akan dipanggil untuk melakukan tahapan tes. Untuk itu jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi kandidat Lowongan Kerja Team Leader Inclusive Workforce Development Papua Job Description Papua Januari 2017 Cardno di atas, silahkan kirimkan lamaran Anda sebelum tidak berlaku.
Demikian kabar Lowongan Kerja Team Leader Inclusive Workforce Development Papua Job Description Papua Januari 2017 Cardno yang dapat kami sampaikan. Semoga informasi lowongan kerja hari ini membantu Anda sekalian yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Jika Info lowongan kerja di atas tidak sesuai dengan keinginan Anda, tidak ada salahnya untuk membaca informasi lowongan kerja lainnya di bawah ini. Akhir kata kami ucapkan kam sia sudah mengunjungi website ini, jangan lupa untuk membagikan informasi bermanfaat ini melalui facebook. Selamat mencari kerja dan berkarya!
Jika sahabat tertarik mengisi Lowongan Kerja Team Leader Inclusive Workforce Development Papua Job Description Papua Januari 2017 Cardno, segera siapkan persyaratan dan dokumen yang dibutuhkan untuk mendaftar Lowongan Kerja Team Leader Inclusive Workforce Development Papua Job Description Papua Januari 2017 Cardno tersebut. Silakan klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran" di bawah ini.